Posted for Gosport Voluntary Action - (Supported Volunteering)Back to Search Results Register your Interest
Gosport Voluntary Action's community volunteering group is looking for new members! (Aged 25+).
- Feel anxious about meeting new people but want to get involved?
- Have physical or mental health issues or learning disabilities?
- Have spare time but need support to volunteer?
- Want to improve your confidence?
You may like to join our community volunteering team, VoluntHeroes! We help out in the local community and do a variety of volunteering activities .
We meet regularly at Thorngate Halls in Gosport,and at other community venues when we are volunteering. We have a regular Monday afternoon gardening group.
You can join us if you are willing to listen to others, to try new things, to learn new skills and you are keen to volunteer alongside other people.
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for Under 18's
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 27/11/2018
End Date: 31/12/2021
The team meets regularly on Tuesday mornings. Check the dates with the organiser.
Martin Snape House
96 Pavilion Way