Posted for NCTBack to Search Results Register your Interest
The National Childbirth Trust (NCT) Gosport & Lee are looking for a new volunteer Branch Coordinator, could this be you?
• Leading regular branch planning meetings
• Working with your team to provide exciting and interesting activities for
parents to be and new parents
• Working with your team to plan fundraising activities to help finance branch expenses and support the national NCT movement
• Linking with NCT staff and regional volunteer teams to ensure two-way
communication and make sure everyone is kept up-to-date
• Promoting NCT in your local community
• Recruiting and retaining branch volunteers by enabling a good volunteer
• Good communication skills including being able to listen and problem solve
• Delegation skills and the ability to set priorities
• The ability to organise people
• Enthusiasm and confidence
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for Under 18's
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteers covered by insurance
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 29/07/2021
End Date: 29/07/2022
The time you will spend will vary from week to week but around 1 hour on average.
This opportunity can be carried out whilst working from home.