Telephone Peer Support Volunteer
Posted for Richmond FellowshipBack to Search Results Register your Interest
To make outgoing phone calls to community clients to encourage and support them to join in with online groups and to help reduce any potential barriers to achieving their goals with advice and guidance.
· To make outgoing calls to community clients
· To provide mental wellbeing support
· To provide encouragement to attend online groups and remind the of times and timetables.
· Identify any potential barriers
· Provide Advice and guidance where possible to help reduce barriers
· Update case notes on worksheet
· Update support plans/goals where applicable.
· Peer experience
· Listening skills
· Advice and guidance
· Communication/Conversation skills
· Passion for support individuals
· Record keeping
· Goal setting
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for Under 18's
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
This role is specific to Wednesday Afternoon currently. We do have other opportunities for other days.
223 Southampton Rd