Social Media Volunteer
Posted for Fibro-FriendsBack to Search Results Register your Interest
Fibro-Friends is a recently formed support group for those affected by Fibromyalgia and other chronic pain conditions. The group provides peer support as well as practical advice and guidance to help people manage and reduce the severity of their symptoms.
The organisation is keen to build a strong online presence, with the help of an enthusiastic and social media savvy volunteer, who is sensitive to the needs of people experiencing chronic pain.
Volunteer tasks will involve:
• acting as an admin on the closed Facebook group to post events
• attending and promoting monthly meet ups in Gosport (possibly Fareham with prior arrangement)
A suitable volunteer should:
• have a strong ability using Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
• have a good level of education in English Language
• be reliable, honest
• be able to work on own initiative
• be flexible with volunteering hours
• want to work with a newly formed charity to help establish a good online presence
• attend some events to post online information after the event
Applicants with disabilities or health issues encouraged, as the organisation appreciates their outlook, support and help would come from a place of understanding.
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for Under 18's
- Training provided
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 19/11/2019
End Date: 18/11/2022
This opportunity has no specific location.