Posted for Richmond FellowshipBack to Search Results Register your Interest
To plan and facilitate peer activities and workshop sessions online using different media including Facebook live and zoom. To support people’s mental wellbeing and help them achieve their goals.
· To plan and facilitate online sessions including activities and workshops.
· To use different online tools for example Facebook live and zoom to provide sessions.
· To report to recovery worker after sessions.
· To liase with Recovery workers and Peer coordinator
· Have a passion to share interests/hobbies with like minded service users.
· Are kind and encouraging in nature
· Have the ability to work on your own initiative in a friendly, welcoming manner.
· Have good communication skills and an understanding of boundaries.
· "mental-health aware"
· Able to work in compliance with policies and procedures.
· Have a Willingness to partake in training
· Creative skills
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for Under 18's
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
This opportunity has no specific location.