Patient Participation Group Member - The Willow Group
Posted for The Willow Group - Patient Participation Group (PPG)Back to Search Results Register your Interest
Are you a registered patient at the Willow Group?
We are looking for two new members to join the Patient Participation Group (PPG).
The PPG currently has 12 members who meet every two months with the Practice Manager and Clinical Director to work collaboratively and positively with the practice to provide feedback on patients’ needs, concerns and interests.
We aim to contribute to practice decision-making and ensure patient needs are at the forefront of service development.
1. To be able to attend meetings regularly, these are usually held on Wednesdays 10.00-11.30
2. To work collaboratively with patients and the practice team
3. Read agendas and papers in advance of meetings
4. To contribute and be both constructive and objective in discussion.
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 12/10/2021
Attendance would be required at meetings which are held every two months. These are usually held on a Wednesday (10.00 - 11.30 am).
Brune Medical Centre
10 Rowner Road