Collection Box Co-ordinator
Posted for Guide Dogs For The Blind AssociationBack to Search Results Register your Interest
Looking to get involved in your community? Are you a good communicator? We are looking for people to develop relationships with local retailers, business etc.. by placing, monitoring and emptying collection boxes in the local area.
It's a great opportunity to build experience for your CV and have fun whilst supporting us to enable blind and partially-sighted people to enjoy the same freedom of movement as everyone else.
The role is extremely flexible and can be fitted around personal commitments.
- Willingness to talk to people about Guide Dogs.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Team working when working with a local fundraising group.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Good planning, organisational and numeracy.
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Ongoing support
- Suitable for Under 18's
Volunteers should be aged 16 or over.
- Training provided
We can provide advice, support, information, training and resources to enable you to undertake your role safely and effectively.
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 22/04/2014
End Date: 30/12/2021
Time-flexible to fit around your commitments.
This opportunity has no specific location.