Volunteer Awards 2019
Nominations are open!
The 2019 Gosport Volunteer Awards are open now and nominations can be made through the online forms below. The Awards are organised by Gosport Voluntary Action and supported by Gosport Borough Council and are a way of thanking our wonderful volunteers for the time, effort and dedication they give to the local community.
Every volunteer nominated, who meets the criteria, will receive a Volunteer Award and will be invited to attend the Volunteer Awards Evening on Wednesday 5 June 2019 at the Jervis Gallery, St Vincent College. Volunteers who do not wish to attend will be sent their certificates in the post.
To nominate your volunteers, please follow the steps below and make sure your nominations have been submitted by Monday 25th March 2019.
New for 2019
We would like to create a photo slideshow, which celebrates volunteering in Gosport, to display on the Volunteer Awards Evening and ask that each organisation submits up to 10 photos for this purpose. We will also share the slideshow via social media and on our website and you would be very welcome to use and share should you wish to do so. The photos we use need to be good quality, high resolution photos, which you have permission to use. Please see instructions below and we thank you for your valuable input in creating the celebratory slideshow and look forward to receiving your photos!
We’ve listened to feedback from the 2018 volunteer award nomination process and have added an extra function: You will now receive a system generated email providing you with a copy of the information submitted within your online forms. Please make sure you enter your email address correctly to receive the notification email.
To nominate your volunteers, please:
- Read through the criteria for nomination here.
- Complete ONE nominator form here
- Complete a nominee form for EACH volunteer you would like to nominate here
- Email good quality, high resolution photos you would like included in the slideshow on the awards evening (up to 10 per organisation), as well as your logo to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the files are large you may like to use a file transfer service such as WeTransfer or FileChimp.
- For individual nominees only (where volunteers are not attached to an organisation), please also email two references to email@example.com
This year, the Awards Evening will be held during Volunteers Week on the evening of Wednesday the 5th of June 2019 at the Jervis Gallery at St Vincent College.
Celebrate our Volunteers!