Job Vacancy: Fundraising Advisor
Part-time (16 hours per week)
Salary £10,350 pa (pro rata 16 hours per week @ £12.44 per hour)
We are currently recruiting for a Part-time Fundraising Advisor, based at Gosport Voluntary Action (GVA) in Martin Snape House, Gosport. If you are an enthusiastic, organised and compassionate person with fundraising experience, then this role may suit you.
The Fundraising Advisor’s main purpose is to:
- Undertake fundraising research, using all available means to identify those whose purpose and priorities best match GVA’s intentions, and find out key information to enable an application.
- Research fundraising opportunities relevant to GVA and, where appropriate, GVA’s member organisations, by completing fundraising applications and submitting to funding organisations.
- Provide funding information and support to local voluntary and community groups as appropriate.
- Research digital fundraising opportunities e.g. crowdfunding, social media.
- Ensure that the appropriate monitoring and evaluation is carried out in order to complete the reports required by funders, in conjunction with GVA’s Community Engagement Team and the Chief Executive Officer.
- Develop and maintain a database to monitor fundraising activity.
Download the Job Description (PDF format) here
To apply for the role, please email your CV and a cover letter, with the subject ‘Application: Part-time Fundraising Advisor’, to Kay Hallsworth, GVA Chief Executive Officer, on email@example.com before the deadline of Friday, 10th June 2022. Interviews will be held in person at the GVA offices at Martin Snape House, Gosport, on Thurs, 16th June 2022.
- Deadline to apply: 5pm on Friday, 10th June 2022.
- Interviews will be held in person at the GVA offices at Martin Snape House, Gosport, on Thurs, 16th June 2022.
Please note: To help save charity resources, we will be unable to contact unsuccessful candidates. As such, if you have not received a response from us by 14/06/2022, please assume that on this occasion, your application has, unfortunately, not been successful.
GVA welcomes applications from Diverse Communities and strives to be an Equal Opportunities Employer.