Final Call for Moneybarn Social Impact Fund applications
The Moneybarn Social Impact Fund is open until the end of Friday 11th January 2019, for grant applications seeking to alleviate the underlying problems that prevent social inclusion and enjoyment of a full modern life.
Grants of between £1,000 and £5,000 are available for community groups, charities, social enterprises or charitable organisations from the voluntary sector that are based in and supporting people living in Havant, Gosport, Fareham and Petersfield.
Projects should meet one of the following themes:
• Improving people’s personal finance capabilities (debt and financial advice/education)
• Improving physical and/or mental health
• Providing support which enhances, creates and sustains positive family relationships
• Addressing issues of low educational attainment and improving learning outcomes
• Providing people with opportunities to reduce inequality, exclusion and disadvantage, including projects which increase access to employment
For more information, and to apply for the fund visit here.