Room & Equipment Hire
Gosport Voluntary Action have 3 meeting venues available for hire by the hour in and around the Gosport town area.
Our venues can cater for all your event requirements – a small private business meeting or training days! Some special restrictions apply to each venue, so please do check when booking.
Whatever your needs, give Gosport Voluntary Action a call for a chat about your event – we’re sure one of our venues will suit you!
- Martin Snape House – Meeting Room Suite – accommodate up to 30 persons boardroom/theatre style.
- The Small Meeting Room (in Martin Snape House) – 6-8 persons maximum.
- Home Office Support Suite (HOSS) located within St George’s Barracks, near GVA offices – Up to 12 persons boardroom style.
N.B: Unfortunately, no disabled access available at this location.
- For members: £10.75 per hour
- For non-members £14.75 per hour
Gosport Voluntary Action can also offer the following services to local groups:
- Equipment Hire including tables, flip-display boards, projectors and PC Laptops are available.
- Photo-copying: B+W, Colour
- Community Transport minibus hire
A full list of equipment, service and meeting room hire charges for GVA members and non member can be found below:
All venues are charged by the hour, GVA members will receive a reduced rate, however all rooms are available to non-members and any refreshments & equipment are also available at extra cost.