Room & Equipment Hire
Gosport Voluntary Action have 4 meeting venues available for hire by the hour in and around the Gosport town area.
Our venues can cater for all your event requirements from a small private business meeting or training days to a children`s birthday party! Some special restrictions apply to each venue, so please do check when booking.
Whatever your needs, give Gosport Voluntary Action a call for a chat about your event – we’re sure one of our venues will suit you!
- Martin Snape House – Meeting Room Suite – accommodate up to 30 persons boardroom/theatre style.
- The Small Meeting Room (in Martin Snape House) – 6-8 persons maximum.
- Home Office Support Suite (HOSS) located within St George’s Barracks, near GVA offices – Up to 12 persons boardroom style.
N.B: Unfortunately, no disabled access available at this location.
- The Old Railway Suite – Up to 30 persons boardroom/theatre style. Business meetings/training only.
- Nobes Community Hall, Nobes Avenue, Bridgemary – Up to 34 persons per event. Please note that there is no alcohol licence held for the hall. Kitchen area available.Directions for: Nobes Hall, Nobes Avenue, Bridgemary, Gosport, PO13 0HS
From Fareham Road [A32], turn into Tichborne Way, turn immediately right, the Bridgemary Manor Hotel will be facing you. Turn left into Brewers Lane, go over the bridge with traffic lights, and take the next right into Nobes Avenue. Nobes Hall is situated on the left hand corner of Nobes Avenue.
- For members: £10.75 per hour (N.B. Nobes Hall is £14.75 per hour)
- For non-members £14.75 per hour, (N.B. Nobes Hall is £19.00 per hour)
Gosport Voluntary Action can also offer the following services to local groups:
- Equipment Hire including tables, flip-display boards, projectors, PC Laptops and bunting is available.
- Photo-copying: B+W, Colour
- Laminating and Comb Binding
- Community Transport minibus hire
A full list of equipment, service and meeting room hire charges for GVA members and non member can be found below:
All venues are charged by the hour, GVA members will receive a reduced rate, however all rooms are available to non-members and any refreshments & equipment are also available at extra cost.